Instructions for Use - Prometheus Health Care Provider Public Site
Instructions for Use
Instructions for use
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by, or on the order of, a doctor.
- 1.0 DEVICE DESCRIPTION
- 1.1 This product is intended to aid in the collection and transportation of stool samples, for use in performing in vitro diagnostic testing. Any other use is prohibited.
- 1.2 Kit contents include:
- 1.2.1 1 Instruction Guide
- 1.2.2 1 Patient Information Card
- 1.2.3 1 Prepaid Shipping Label already adhered to the box
- 1.2.4 2 pairs of disposable Gloves
- 1.2.5 2 Paper Toilet Liners with adhesive strips
- 1.2.6 1 Stool Sample Container with Plastic Scoop
- 1.2.7 1 Resealable Plastic Bag for sample container
- 1.2.8 1 NanoCool® Cooling Pack
- 1.2.9 1 Small Gel Pack. Should NOT be removed from the box.
- 2.0 WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
- 2.1 Collected stool samples should be immediately packaged and shipped per instructions provided in this guide. Please delay collection of sample until the day that shipping can be performed.
- 2.2 Do not activate the NanoCool® Cooling Pack until the sample has been collected, packaged, placed in the shipper, and is ready for return shipping.
- 2.3 This kit contains no known carcinogenic, mutagenic, or toxic materials that could result in sensitization or allergic reaction.
- 2.4 Please see Do’s and Don’ts section for additional detailed precautions.
- 3.0 PRODUCT SUPPORT
- 3.1 Please consult your doctor or healthcare provider to discuss your specific medical condition or any challenges you may have or encounter in completing the requested sample collection.
- 3.2 For additional information or questions concerning this kit or its use, or to provide feedback on kit performance, please contact Prometheus Laboratories Inc. at 888-423-5227, Option 1.